The Mondays are just flying by! From my blog posts it seems like all I sew are Dear Jane blocks, but that's not the case. One of these days I will publish a non-Dear Jane post ;-)))
|The "I"'s have it|
The two blocks did not appear to be that difficult, but I had to redo them...twice!
The directions I followed for Block I-2 listed background fabric for the setting triangles. After assembling the block I noticed the original DJ block used the focal fabric for the triangles which I like better so I remade the block. Fabrics used are Architextures and Cotton+Steel Basics.
I did my own math for Block I-3 so I have no one else to blame for having to redo it. Plus lining up those thin strips is not as easy as it seems. Fabrics in this block are Architextures and Kaffe Fassett.
Off to see what Michelle and Cindy have accomplished! Also, if you are playing along don't forget to link up over at Cindy's blog so I can cheer you on too.
Thanks for stopping by,