A few days into June and I have done more sewing than the five months of January through May combined!
This quilt top has been almost a year in production, only because I haven't been working on it ;-) I pieced all the pinwheel blocks at last year's retreat, and it would be nice to finish the quilt before this summer's upcoming retreat.
Once I got going on this project it wasn't so bad. I don't know why I kept putting it off. I did make a few mistakes in layout because I couldn't remember my baggie system and had to pull out the unsewing tool.
Here is a picture of the quilt top as it began to look like a peace sign. As with Feeling Groovy, I pieced the middle strip and then worked my way out. The hallway outside my sewing lab is just wide enough for this shot. Of course my design wall which should be used for this purpose is full of other WIPs.
No helpers were available for a photo shoot, so I didn't get a decent picture of the entire quilt top, but I am happy to say it does look like a peace sign. Now to piece the backing....