There are many projects that I want to get working on, but those have been put on hold for a day or two so my family will have clean clothes to wear and food to eat ;-)
I have been trying to get back into my blog posting routine, so took a quick photo of this mini quilt I completed this morning. I started this a while back (maybe last summer), but I didn't like where it was going, so like many others it got put away.
I took it to Sew Day to get advice/ideas on how to rescue this little quilt. Maybe everyone was just being nice, but the consensus was to leave it as is. When I pointed out a few flaws, helpful (easy) suggestions were given on how to fix them....good answers ;-)
I was happy to realize that I could finish this with a minimal amount of effort. I replaced the backing (which is becoming a habit) to hide my messy embroidery stitches, tweaked a few stitches here and there, and machine sewed the binding with a little swiggly stitch.
Originally, this mini was destined for AAQI, but the quilt size is too large.
I'm thinking it might make a nice little "happy" for someone ;-)
Have an amazing day!!!!
I'm off to put another load of laundry in the wash